Tuesday, August 17, 2010

#855

Well I got an e-mail from Malin, a LT100 staff member, stating I will be wearing bib number 855. I called on Monday to inquire about my missing entry. It seems that between switching servers a few registrations were lost. I waited until Monday because I assumed they wouldn't do anything until after the mountain bike race was over as that race is a big deal. I wonder how many were actually lost if over 750 are already on the entrants list? Anyways it is a relief to have that sorted out.

2 comments:

dan patterson said...

I figure that about now you have recovered enough to be able to walk to the car and collapse after that 22 hr or more run. I hope your knee and your determination got you to the finish. We were thinking of your yesterday but didn't have even 10% of your drive, and therefore, didn't get up at 3 a.m. to be at the finish line. We're waiting for your next post to read how you've done.
Dan

dan patterson said...

#855. YOU DID IT! Way to go. We hope you recover, and we know you will.
Dan