Friday, August 13, 2010

LT100.... Quit ignoring me!

Well, I registered to run the Leadville 100 on December 22, 2009. Promptly my credit card was charged the $250 entrance fee and I started training. I never heard anything from them all Spring or Summer which was starting to concern me. Finally, last week I went to there website and noticed an entrants list was up, however, it was missing my name. So I did as the page instructed and e-mailed the staff. I heard nothing so almost a week later (this Wednesday) I e-mailed again. Currently I stilled haven't heard anything from them regarding my registration status. I am hoping that they are just busy with the mountain bike race, but I think it unacceptable to not even acknowledge they are working on the issue. Regardless of what I hear back, I will be heading up to Leadville later next week. I paid, and I am running the race!!

No comments: